About Our Vinyls:
Carbon Fiber Vinyl:
- High Quality Premium Cast Vehicle Wrap with incredibel 5 year outdoor durability.
- Vinyl is 0.006 inches (6 mils) thick
- Will not fade, crack, peel, or shrink
- Air Release technology for easy, clean & bubble free installation
- Carwash safe
- Our vinyls are high quality PREMIUM CAST Vehicle Wrap with 5-10 Year outdoor durability
- Vinyl is 0.003 inches (3 mils) thick
- will not fade, crack, peel, or shrink
- Air release technology for easy, clean & bubble free installation
- Carwas safe
Add a quick and easy custom perosnalized look to your emblem
22 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Got the gloss black with oil slick and they’re amazing! I’d add a picture if I could.
My previous overlays was from ebay which costed about $10. These although cost more are definitely much better in terms of quality. Definitely worth paying the extra bucks for the quality. Buy once and do it right the first time!
Looks great, install very easy.
Perfect fit and easy installation. Super fast shipping and great price. I will be ordering more for my BRZ wheels and a complete set for my wife's '15 WRX.
love these overlays they look amazing! thank you jdmfv
overlays fit perfect. love the design.
I LOVE the sticker emblem for my Subaru BRZ.i purchased the front, rear, and steering wheel badges. Perfect size and color! Came out perfect! Couldn't be happier! Highly recommend! Easy installation and great quality! Will definitely use in the future for future vehicles.
I got the badge and steering wheel overlays for my 2013 BRZ with silver stars and red background. They came out really nice. As others have mentioned, I wish the stars lined up properly over the steering wheel badge. I'd like to see chrome offered besides silver. That way it matches the chrome stars on the OEM badge better. Please add chrome to your list. It'd also be very helpful if they had a page showing what each colour is (not colour combo - that would be too many). For example, I have no idea what 'Autumn mystery' is. Maybe that's why it's a mystery. They overlays were really easy to install and added a nice touch to my dull-coloured BRZ. I have pics in this thread - just scroll down: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43402